Pre-Law Program at Miami University
Support Miami Pre-Law
The Pre-Law Program is committed to providing our students with the necessary tools to be competitive in the law school admissions process and beyond. Through educational and outreach programs, our students have the opportunity to interact with Miami alumni and other leaders in the legal profession, and receive advice and assistance throughout the law school application process.
It is only through the wonderful generosity of donors to the Pre-Law Program that this is possible. Please take a few minutes to consider how valuable a resource this is to our students and how you may assist us in our efforts.
There are several ways you can help.
These gifts allow us to apply your gift to the area of greatest need.
- Speaker/Lecture Series related to current legal issues and career opportunities
- Grants to offset law school preparatory test (LSAT) fees; travel expenses for law school school interviews and legal professional meetings
- Enhancement of the Pre-Law Center's resource library
- Special events to give students real-life experience as legal professionals
- Pre-Law scholarships to recruit the very best students to attend Miami and to reward excellence at Miami
Please contact Evan Lichtenstein at the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 to find out how you can provide support.
How to Make a Gift
Please make your check payable to the Miami University Foundation, designate Pre-Law Program on the memo line, and send to:
c/o Miami University
725 E. Chestnut Street
Oxford, OH 45056
or give online:
Visit Miami's secure, encrypted online giving form:
- Under Designations, enter the dollar amount of your contribution in the Other Fund box.
- Type in Pre-Law Program in the Other (please specify other fund for contribution) box.
Donors may transfer assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares, or real estate as gift commitments. The benefits of transferring appreciated assets may include tax deductions and the avoidance of capital gains tax. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.
Estate or Deferred Gifts
An estate or deferred gift to the Miami University Foundation designated for the Pre-Law Program allows you to incorporate future support for Miami University's Pre-Law Program into your individual financial planning strategies. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.