Pre-Law Program at Miami University
Information for Alumni
Welcome to Miami's Pre-Law Program website. This program is dedicated to preparing Miami's next generation of lawyers for the practice of law.
What Does This Program Involve?
This is not an academic program, and we are not offering a pre-law major. Instead, this is a comprehensive program designed to supplement pre-law students' learning and practical experience, regardless of their major. Some of the services provided by the program include:
- Counseling and programming on the different aspects of legal practice.
- Advice and seminars on navigating the law school admissions process.
- Career counseling to determine whether law is the best option.
- Creation and exploration of leadership programs, legal internship opportunities, and mentorship opportunities.
- Development of a Pre-Law resource collection.
- A dedicated and comprehensive web portal to keep students, faculty, and alumni apprised of deadlines, programs, and opportunities.
We Need Your Help!
We are hoping to gather as much information from our alumni as possible. Our students can benefit from your experiences. If you are interested in helping us, please contact Maria P. Vitullo, Esq., at vitullmp@MiamiOH.edu.