for Healthcare Education
at Miami University
Support the Center
The Mallory-Wilson Center for Healthcare Education is committed to providing our students with the necessary tools and information to be successful in their choices of healthcare careers. Through educational and outreach programs our students have the opportunity to interact with Miami alumni and other leaders in the healthcare world.
It is only through the wonderful generosity of donors to the Mallory-Wilson Center that this is at all possible. Please take a few minutes and consider how valuable a resource this is to our students and help us continue these efforts with a gift.
There are several ways you can help us.
These gifts allow the Center to apply your gift to the area of greatest need.
- Build a new, permanent home for the Center; learn more ...
- Sponsor symposia related to current health issues and healthcare career opportunities
- Preceptorships (health experience) opportunities in all areas of healthcare
- Grants to offset health professional preparatory (DAT, MCAT) test fees, travel expenses for health professional school interviews, health professional meetings and costs associated with preceptorships
- Special events to give students real-life experience as healthcare professionals
- Pre-healthcare scholarships to recruit the very best students to attend Miami and to reward excellence at Miami
Please contact Evan Lichtenstein at the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 to find out how you can provide support for these areas.
How To Make Your Gift
Please make your check payable to the Miami University Foundation, designate Mallory-Wilson Center on the memo line, and send to:
Mallory-Wilson Center for Healthcare Education
c/o Miami University
725 E. Chestnut Street
Oxford, OH 45056
or give online:
Visit Miami's secure, encrypted online giving form and then:
- Under Designations, enter the dollar amount of your contribution in the Other Fund box.
- Type in Mallory-Wilson Center in the Other (please specify other fund for contribution) box.
Donors may transfer donate assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares, or real estate as gift commitments. The benefits of transferring appreciated assets may include tax deductions and the avoidance of capital gains tax. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.
Estate or Deferred Gifts
An estate or deferred gift to the Miami University Foundation designated for the Mallory-Wilson Center for Healthcare Education, can allow you or your advisors to incorporate future support for Miami University into your individual financial planning strategies. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.