- No food, gum, munchies or drink
allowed in the room
- No horseplay!
- All walkways must remain unobstructed
at all times to accomodate student/instructor movement throught the
- Raise your hand and be recognized
- Be in the room, in your seat,
when the bell rings.
- Computers are to be used in class
ONLY when instructed. When not in use they are to be turned off, in
their case or in the charging station and not obstructing walkways.
- Come prepared to class with attidude,
enthusiasm, and materials needed to succeed in this subject area.