Caesar Creek State Park is one of the foremost outdoor recreation and nature preserve areas in the state of Ohio. The 7,900-acre park offers a wide variety of recreational, geological and educational opportunities. You can enjoy the quite solitude of a wooded hiking trail filled with fascinating geology or hunt for fossils in Caesar Creek’s spillway to learn about local geology.
Caesar Creek State Park
8570 E. State Route 73
Waynesville OH 45068
- Take exit 45 onto St. Rt. 73, head West toward Waynesville.
- Follow St. Rt. 73 past Harveysburg and just over the Lake.
- Turn right at the Caesar Creek State Park sign.
- Take exit 38 onto St. Rt. 73, head east toward Waynesville and Wilmington.
- Follow 73 east 10 miles past Waynesville.
- Turn left at the Caesar Creek State Park sign.